- Should you provide us with personal information, we will give you clear notification of the purpose of use, and use the personal information within the scope of the purposes for which we have obtained your consent.
- We shall not, except in the following circumstances, provide or disclose your personal information to a third party without obtaining your consent.
- If we outsource to a subcontracting company for the above-mentioned purpose of use. (We will implement measures with the subcontracting company to ensure sufficient management and prevent usage beyond the stipulated purpose of use.)
- If, for legal reasons, it is necessary to cooperate with national or local authorities or the agents thereof in the execution of business specified by law.
- If it is necessary in order to protect life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain your consent.
- If you wish to make an inquiry about your own personal information, please submit a request via the website inquiry form, and we will respond appropriately.
- To protect your personal information and prevent unauthorized access, loss, falsification, leaks, and the like, we will take appropriate and reasonable protection measures from both a technological and management perspective. Additionally, we will store personal information for the period deemed appropriate by us.
- In addition to complying with the related laws and other regulations, we will also strive to make ongoing improvements to our personal information protection initiatives in line with changes to the social environment.